- Galaxy VX Highly efficient 3-phase power protection with flexible operating modes<br> 500 to 1500kVA<br> 400V; 480V
- Smart-UPS VT Effective 10-40kVA 3 phase UPS power protection against downtime and data loss for mission critical applications.
- Galaxy 3500 10-40kVA compact 3 phase UPS power protection with excellent efficiency and optimized footprint particularly adapted for demanding industrial environments.
- Galaxy 300 10-80kVA compact 3-phase power protection with scalable runtime for small data centers and other business critical applications
- Symmetra PX 10-500kVA -480V and 16-500kVA -400V high performance, right-sized, modular, scalable, 3 phase UPS power protection with ultra high availability and efficiency for any size data center or high density power zone.
- Galaxy 5500 20-120kVA robust,3 phase UPS power protection designed to meet a wide range of requirements from medium data centers to industrial and facilities applications
- Galaxy 7000 225-500kVA energy efficient solutions feature performance 3 phase UPS power protection with high adaptability to meet the unique requirements of medium to large data centers, buildings and mission critical environments
- Galaxy VM Highly efficient 160 -1125kVA -480V and 160 -1000kVA 400V 3 phase UPS power protection that seamlessly integrates into medium data centers, industrial or facilities applications.
- Gutor PXC 10-100 kVA high performance, compact, pre- engineered 3 phase UPS for light and heavy industrial applications.
- Smart-UPS Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
- Symmetra Highly available single phase UPS features redundant and scalable double-conversion on-line power protection
- Smart-UPS On-Line High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
- Additional Management Cards and Options Interface expanders and other options for increased UPS monitoring and control functionality
- Interface Cables UPS Cables that provide dedicated connections between APC UPSs and desktops, workstations, and servers
- UPS Network Management Cards Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
- PowerChute Network Shutdown Reliable network-based shutdown of multiple servers.
- PowerChute Personal Edition Easy-to-use, safe system shutdown software with power and energy management features for home computers and battery backups.
- PowerChute Business Edition UPS management, safe system shutdown, and energy management software for up to 25 servers and workstations using dedicated serial or USB connections.
- Battery Management Smart-charging and remote battery management for stationary UPS batteries.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse