A single source or a combination of factors can easily bring your network down, especially unprotected areas in your network. Just an hour of downtime can cost thousands of dollars. No industry is immune from the lasting impact of network downtime — from banking to media and hospitality.
And keeping your business network safe is about more than just protecting your servers. As more of your IT resources move to the cloud, you need to protect your switches and routers, the connection lifeline to your server resources. Most IT managers agree, but limited budgets often put into question the feasibility of protecting switches and routers. Is the cost of potential network downtime worth the risk?
Wake up your network
Protecting IT networks at every point of connection is critical for businesses today in order to maintain 24/7/365 network uptime and keep employees connected to business-critical applications, whether in-house, in the cloud, or at a co-location facility. The concern is how to secure your network efficiently and cost-effectively.
Now you can with APC™ by Schneider Electric™ Smart-UPS™ products, which enable you to:
- Eliminate costly downtime by providing reliable, network-grade power over a wide range of utility conditions
- Simplify deployment and configuration with Schneider Electric™ installation services and tower, rack, and convertible form factors
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs with a patented green operating mode for high-efficiency battery management
- Extend equipment life with intelligent management features that alert you in advance of replacement
- Save time with convenient remote accessibility, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management
- Achieve smarter productivity with flexible settings and an intuitive interface