SolutionsSchneider Electric's suite of aviation weather decision support solutions not only includes industry-leading forecasts and severe weather alerts, but also reliable observation data collection and networking.
- Airlines: Save on fuel costs and minimize weather-related delays.
- Helicopters: Boost safety and reduce lost revenue due to unnecessarily canceled flights.
- Airports: Increase efficiency and safety of ramp operations.
- Air Traffic Control: Better manage weather challenges with leading observation data and networking capabilities.
- Patented flight hazard forecasts for turbulence, ice, and thunderstorms, allowing for optimized flight cruising levels.
- Industry-leading temperature and precipitation forecasts — the most accurate in third-party studies for the past eight years — for improved scheduling.
- Custom weather alerts — easily stay on top of changing conditions with real-time alerts for your exact location.
- Online consultations with professional meteorologists — get answers to your weather questions within minutes, day or night.
Ensure safer tarmac operations with patented alerts for your airport, via email or mobile device, based on chosen weather parameters.
Efficiently schedule resources for winter runway maintenance, with the industry’s top-rated precipitation forecasts.
Avoid in-flight hazards with our newly-enhanced turbulence, icing, and thunderstorm flight hazard forecasts.
Stay abreast of weather in the cockpit, with fast access to forecasts and current conditions via Apple® and Android™ devices.
Better monitor risks to in-flight and fixed assets with our RotorWatch® solution for helicopter operations.
Maximize airport safety and capacity with accurate, reliable automated weather observation and terminal information solutions.