Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the RAL number for the cream paint used on Isobar distribution boards?

The cream paint used on the Isobar distribution boards is RAL9001.

Note: There is a "touch-up" spray available
RAL9001 Touch-up paint
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?