EcoXpert companies foster innovation and collaboration to employ smarter buildings, more reliable infrastructures and optimized energy efficiency.
More URBANIZED2 billion more people inhabiting newly developed cities by 2050
More DIGITIZED50 billion more connected devices by 2020
More INDUSTRIALIZED50% more energy consumption from buildings by 2050
- Choose an EcoXpert to optimize your building
Our customers can choose with confidence and partner with a Schneider Electric trained and certified EcoXpert who ensures best-in-class technologies, all-in-one solutions and services, on-time and on-budget installation, and a commitment to the longevity of your success.Download brochure
“The EcoXpert program has provided our organization with training credits which allows our technicians to hone their skills, the professional development courses and the technical training roadmaps by job function are very informative and useful for our teams.”
Bryan Scarborough, Future Controls, Inc.
- Best-in-class technologies and solutions. Leverage Schneider Electric’s industry-leading technology portfolio through a highly skilled network of system integrators, panel builders and other technology providers.
- Certified network of experts. EcoXperts maintain professional competency through a continual training and certification process by Schneider Electric’s own experts, giving you complete confidence in the partner you choose.
- A global footprint. With nearly 3,000 EcoXperts spanning more than 40 countries, you have local support no matter where you have operations.
- Connected expertise. EcoXperts collaborate to deploy all-in-one solutions and services across various applications and technologies.
- Reduced risk and cost. Expert installation delivered on time and on budget, enabling reduced maintenance costs and improved productivity.
- Long-term partnership. EcoXperts are partners who care, committed to the longevity of your satisfaction and success.
- Choose with confidence. Gain peace of mind through the full backing of a global leader in energy management and automation.