Protect your Assets, Processes and People
Schneider Electric's innovative services leverage electrical equipment data, taking into account the criticality of your processes and the need for actionable insights.
How it works
This approach combines a best-of-breed technological platform with our expertise in maintenance and electrical equipment manufacturing.
Our Field Service Engineers apply this knowledge and specific algorithms to the data to help determine the preventive maintenance that will protect your installations, people and critical processes.
- Operational performance. Reduce unscheduled downtime, increase asset life, and offer a consistent experience with an optimized maintenance plan
- Safety. Experience reduced personal risk while gaining early equipment failure warnings and expertise continuity.
- Financial efficiency. Reduce failure risk and cost of ownership and maintenance, and gain new asset insights.
Dedicated service advisors
- First-class expertise
- Continuous asset-specific monitoring with EcoStruxure, the backbone of our IoT technology
- Periodic reports with optimization recommendations
Notifications and user-friendly interface
- Online monitoring of critical equipment
- Early detection of abnormal behavior
- Single view of multiple sites, including historical data, trends, and patterns
Peace of Mind
- Actionable advice at the right time from a trusted partner
- Monitoring and analysis of multiple sites
- Best-in-class IoT technologies integrated for you
Asset Performance Monitoring saves $1 million in potential transformer losses
Early results in this case study show how predictive maintenance, based on an IoT-configured solution, can help avoid disruption and related losses.See the results