How utilities can benefit from microgrids
Discover how an islanding-enabled microgrid, leveraging distributed generation flexibility and our demand-side expertise, was deployed in Texas (US) for greener, cheaper and more reliable energy.View the webinar
Management of DER in large-scale microgrids
Want to be at the forefront of the smart grid? Discover how network operators can manage distributed energy resources and microgrids using our EcoStruxure™ ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System).Watch the webinar
How microgrids contribute to the energy transition
Microgrids are the emerging energy ecosystem that can tackle present challenges through a local, interconnected system within clearly defined electrical boundaries, which incorporate loads, distributed generation, battery storage, and control capabilities.Read more
Microgrid control solution for commercial buildings and campuses
Create a fully-optimized microgrid to lower your energy costs (cut your energy bills and increase curtailment incentives), reduce your carbon footprint, and ensure power reliability from your onsite generation assets.Learn more
• The Microgrid Control (Microgrid Operation) is an on-premise solution that ensures grid stability and energy reliability in several scenarios (islanded partially or not, grid-tied, etc.).
• The Microgrid EMS (EcoStruxure™ Demand Side- Management) is a cloud-based solution that leverages powerful analytics in order to optimize microgrid performance, in terms of sustainability, energy costs and productivity.
- Our microgrids are global: North America, Europe, Africa and South East Asia.
- From kW’s to MW’s, our solutions can scale up as your needs evolve.
- Inject over 30% renewables without compromising grid stability.
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Complete solution offering We integrate real-time control for microgrid stability with advanced analytics into a comprehensive, scalable microgrid management system. Our open solutions can be connected with Schneider Electric or third-party systems, for both new and existing infrastructures.
- Complete life cycle support We are a global company with local experts. We accompany you in the different steps of your microgrid journey: from design and audit services, project management and system delivery, to technical support and optimization services during operations.